We’re growing strongly. Increasing demand has required expansion at our four-hectare facility in Belfast, Christchurch to allow us to keep innovating in all we do.
We are recruiting for a Class 5 truck driver, based at this site on Radcliffe Road for the delivery of plants to our many customers in the South Island. This position includes regular overnight stops.
You’ll be part of the committed distribution team, whom take great pride in their vehicles, equipment and presentation with a strong record of customer focused deliveries.
We seek applicants who will bring an enthusiastic attitude, a strong business focus, and natural ability to safe and efficient driving.
Key attributes for this position:
– Be an established top performing driver in the transport industry
– Clean driving record with appropriate licences
– Pride in equipment and desire to maintain a high standard
– Be fit, in good health and capable of physical work
– Good communication skills
– Prepared to assist in other tasks when not driving
– Able to work extended hours during busy season (Sept-Dec)
– Modern, clean facilities and equipment
– Friendly, positive work environment
– Competitive remuneration
– Driver incentive scheme
Zealandia is a veteran of 80+ years in New Zealand horticulture with 5 sites spread around the country. We’re continuously improving all we do and embrace the best technology from around the world. Check out www.zealandia.co.nz
- Be part of one of the leading horticulture companies in the southern hemisphere
- Play a key role in a dynamic team
- Develop your career and future within Zealandia
Completing the application form on our website www.zealandia.co.nz and attach your cover letter or CV.
If you have any questions, please contact Ross on (03) 323-9898, extn 411. Applications close on Friday, 5th June 2020.