We’re growing strongly. We operate from an expanding 4 hectare facility in Belfast and have two other existing facilities in Burwood and Avoca Valley, Heathcote to accommodate increasing demand and allow us to keep innovating in all we do.
We are seeking an experienced hammer hand or construction worker to join our committed team carrying out the current building projects as well as the planned future expansion at Zealandia Horticulture.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate industry expertise, hands-on experience and skills, backed by relevant industry training, as well as a high motivation and aptitude of getting the job done.
Key attributes for this position:
– Experience in general construction and preparation for concrete placing
– Carpentry and concrete preparation skills, i.e.: obtaining levels, installing form work, in-ground pipes, plastic mesh
– Driven by efficiency, targets & a systematic approach with attention to detail
– Good communication skills and a positive problem-solving attitude
– Be in good health, capable of physical work and possess an energetic & enthusiastic attitude
– Able to work extended hours as required during period of construction
– Pride in equipment and desire to maintain a high standard
– Modern clean facilities and equipment
– Friendly positive work environment
– Competitive remuneration
Completing the online application here »
If you have any questions, please contact Ross Henry on 03 323 9898, ext 411.