Come join our growing team and help us grow for the future.
We are seeking applicants whom wish to build a career in the horticulture industry. Our company is experiencing both strong growth and increasing demand which is necessitating expansion of our Christchurch facilities.
These growing roles require use of specialist systems, such as Rockwool, utilising high tech equipment such as grow lights, watering booms, computerised climate control, as well as specialised media and nutrition, and would suit applicants with some ability in logistics to drive through processing of large scale production on-time and on-spec to meet customer requirements.
We are keen to talk to anyone with relevant industry experience or interest in becoming dynamic leaders of large scale crop production.
You’ll bring all your skills along with an enthusiastic attitude, a strong business focus, and natural leadership, to bring out the best in plants, processes and people.
- Take a methodical approach to growing protocols
- Be energetic and fit
- Possess strong communication skills and a collaborative attitude
- Love growing plants to the highest standards.
- Able to work on weekends on a rostered basis
Zealandia has 80+ years of growing in the New Zealand horticulture industry, we’re continuously improving all we do and embrace the best technology from around the world.
- Be part of one of the leading horticulture companies in the southern hemisphere
- Play a key role in a dynamic team
- Develop your career and future within Zealandia
Completing the online application here »